Friday, March 4, 2011

ST6XLRS


I won't even comment on the insanity one must possess in order to commemorate his favorite team on his license plate. What I'm wondering is what this guy was thinking while watching Super Bowl XLV. On the one hand, the Pittsburgh Steelers are clearly his favorite team. On the other hand, if the Steelers won Super Bowl XLV, they would have a total of seven Lombardi trophies, thus negating the 6X part of this plate.

Don't get me wrong, I think the substitution is a clever way to get a Steelers plate when all the good permutations are already taken. But this dude had to be trying to figure out how much the fees were going to cost him to get a new plate.

Then again, I suppose it's a small price to pay for a fan this great.

And I just realized that this entire blog assumes a male owner of this Geo Tracker. Fifteen years ago, this would be a safe assumption... but now they're making form-fitting women's football jerseys. Perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe this is a gal. One thing is for certain, however. If this vehicle belongs to a woman, she does not have a Ben Roethlisberger jersey. I hope.


Verdict: Steelers times six.

(See a vanity plate in your state? Take a photo and send it to ndpl8s@gmail.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment